Competition Swimming Training
Competitive Swimming Training
If you are looking for competitive swimming training, you have probably come to the right place. Competitive swimming will be a step up after completion of beginner lessons. Participants must be able to swim either freestyle or breaststroke for at least 50 meters before joining this program. Further stroke correction will be emphasized to improve speed and endurance. We will also touch on ways to guide participants on the other 2 styles (backstroke & butterfly). There will be 2 levels in competitive swimming namely pre-competitive and competition training. Assessment will be done on students who join this program to segregate them to the correct level.
Swim Malaysia has a few locations that are able to cater to students’ competitive training needs.
Kolam Renang Kompleks MSN Setiawangsa – Lot 1144 Seksyen 6 53300, Kuala Lumpur.
– RM180 per month (2 days per week) – RM50 new student registration fee
University of Malaya – Jalan Universiti,50603, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
|Monday – Friday||8:30pm – 10:00pm|
– RM230 per month (Unlimited) – RM60 registration fee
Bukit Jalil Golf Club & Country Resort – Jalan Jalil Perkasa 3, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
|Tuesday – Thursday||7:00pm-8:30pm|
|Friday – Sunday||7:00pm-9:00pm|
– RM240 per month (member)/RM300 per month (non-member) 6 times per week– RM60 registration fee
Desa Park City Club – Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity, 52200, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
|Monday – Thursday||7:30pm-9:30pm|
– RM236 per month (member) – RM266 per month (non-member) – RM100 registration fee
Kompleks Kolam Renang Sri Siantan -Jalan Sungai Tua, Taman Selayang, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor
|Friday & Sunday||4:30pm-6:30pm|
– RM200 per month (Twice per week) – RM30 New Student Registration Fee
Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan – Jalan Aerobik 13/43, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam.
– RM120 per month (1 class per week), RM150 per month (2 class per week) – RM30 New Student Registration Fee
PJ Palm Center – Lorong Sultan, Seksyen 52, 46200 Selangor, Malaysia.
|Monday, Thursday & Friday||5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Tuesday & Wednesday||7:00pm-9:00pm|
– RM340 per month – RM200 New Student Registration Fee
Pusat Pemata Pintar Universiti Malaya – Pusat PERMATA Pintar Negara Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor
– RM150 per month (2 class per week) – RM30 New Student Registration Fee
Zenith International School – Jalan S2 B4, Uptown Avenue, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
– RM120 per month (2 class per week) – RM100 pool maintenance fees, 1 time basic
Royal Sungei Ujong Club – 2A, Jalan Dato’ Kelana Maamor, Negeri Sembilan, 70700 Seremban
– RM120 per month (1 class per week) – RM100 registration fees, 1 time basic
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)11800 Gelugor, Penang, Malaysia
|Saturday and Sunday||5pm-7pm|
– RM150 per month (2 lesson per week) – RM150 annual membership
When Are Lessons Conducted?
Your own preferred day and timing, depending on the availability of our instructors as well.
Where Are Lessons Conducted?
We do conduct lessons at public swimming pools or you can have the lessons conducted at the comfort of your home (Condo or landed property).
How much is the Fee?
RM150 – 1 session
RM280 – 2 session
(60 minutes per session)